DIAGNOSING DIFFERENCE Educational License Digital
The digital only educational license for Diagnosing Difference for university/college use allows for broad and unlimited academic use within your institution, and includes:
- Classroom screening, student group screening, and all on-line learning applications within your institution
- Digital download file for password protected online screening from your institution's secure server as well as access to streaming file via Vimeo
- Full transcript with timecodes and .srt files of English subtitles
- Public performance rights (PPR) for on-campus screenings, including those open to the general public, and university-affiliated off-campus screenings, provided they are free of charge
- ONE (1) PPR for an on- or off-campus screening open to the general public where admission is charged. Additional PPR are available for $75/event, with fee waivers offered for social justice programming or programming that prioritizes QTPOC access. Please contact us with questions.
- This license does not expire and will never need to be renewed.
This license is restricted to a single campus or location and may not be transferred or sold.